Contacting Northwest Nexus
- If you can, send e-mail instead of calling:
- For less pressing problems, try posting in our newsgroups:
- For general questions: halcyon.general
- If you need to telephone:
Billing Inquires (888) 696-3987 option 3
Technical Support (7 X 24) (425) 455-5151 or (888) 696-3987 option 2
- You can call or send electronic mail. We prefer mail, because we can prioritize it more easily, answer it when whenever we have a chance (without having to wait until we catch you at home or in your office), and often give more complete answers. There are times, of course, when you can't send mail, such as when you can't log in and we're your only connection to electronic mail.
- Please try to send all messages to one of the two addresses above (support or billing). That'll ensure that it's impossible for us to overlook your message in some other mailbox that's not checked as frequently.
- If you already have an account with us and want to change service, send us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Feel free to ask any questions you might have along with your request.
- Contacting us by telephone is best done during Pacific Time business hours, very roughly between
8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Billing and sales personnel are available only during the core hours.
- If you don't get a live person when you call, you'll get our voicemail system. If you've tangled with the system in the past and been frustrated, we understand -- we've worked hard to try to improve in over the last year. We feel it's somewhat better -- and remember the option numbers, so you can just choose your option as soon as the message starts when you call next time. By the way, we do return every message left on voicemail as soon as we can. You can help us return your calls by:
- Making sure you leave your name, your phone number, and your login name. You'd be surprised how often people don't.
- If you can log in somewhere and get mail, leave an e-mail address so we can answer you that way if calling fails.
- Leave a number that's *not* a pager, a fax machine, or a modem. Our poor ears are wearing out ;-)
- Try to indicate when it's likely we can reach you. If we get an answering machine or a receptionist, we leave a message that we called and wait for you to try again. If we get a busy signal, we try later one more time, then let you try to call us again.
- If for any reason you're not satisfied with your service or how you've been helped, please let us know via one of the methods above. If you *like* what we're doing, we enjoy hearing about that, too!